Personality Lessons from Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
Learnings from NAMO
It’s a pleasure to write about our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, He is our 14th Prime Minister and service since 2014 as Prime Minister of India. He is born in the Small Town of Gujarat Vadnagar and had a difficult childhood and comes from very simple and middle class family. He also served as Chief Minister of Gujarat for 10 consecutive years and left a remarkable place in History of Gujarat while placing an exemplary work and doing tremendous work for growth of Gujarat.
He is being continually opposed by other parties as well, I am not going to iterate about any political parties, happenings or news or anything related to Economy and Growth of India, As everyone is aware about the flawless and impeccable journey of India since his appointment as Prime Minister of India. I will share the personality traits or lessons that we can learn from our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi “With Great Power comes Great Responsibility”.
- Smiling & radiant face – He is undoubtedly radiant, smiling and happening always no matter what the situation is, Even while people talking about negative things or opposing him, his face is always glowing and gives a reflection of positive vibrations, shows strength and shows attitude of dealing with fear of opposing and handling that situations.
- Communication – He is the best whatever he does same goes with communication he is a very good listener and a good communicator. Gujarati, Hindi or English whatever language, maybe he gives his best and understand the words and do homework before any communication takes place. Even we have seen that the figures are always catchy then words, most of his speeches, even includes figures of development and statistics of the economy or industry or relevant sector.
- Body Language – Nonverbal communication always plays a significant role when we are trying to influence someone and he is again one of the best, Body language plays remarkable role while talking to someone, specially when you are a public speaker, even if we talk about his gestures, postures, engagement with people, he is excellent that we can find in very few great leaders or public speakers.
- Dressings – Don’t judge a book by its Cover , true quote indeed. Our appearance plays huge role in everyday life, Modi Sir has created huge impact worldwide by his appearance and dressings. Footprints or marks that He left after his dressings at different summits or meetings in a different culture or regions.
- Enthusiastic – His Enthusiasm is admirable, His energy is the USP for all, he’s working for day and night for the Country not only defined his patriotism but how enthusiastic he is for his work.